Sunday, January 13, 2013

Dreamy, floaty, smiley

I will warn you that I am currently is my dreamy, floaty, smiley place so this post may not make sense to anyone but me :)


John and  I spent several hours today talking and reading a few blog posts that I really felt spoke to us and our situation.  We had the most amazing discussions regarding ttwd, us, our future, how we see ttwd in our life, and other things along those lines.  

Recently June and Ward posted about exercises in Dominance/submission.  The post was excellent (as usual) as were the comments left by her readers.  It gave me a lot to think about and I decided that I would share her post with John along with a few others.  

We talked about the things that make him feel more Dominant.  We talked about what makes me feel submissive.  Oddly enough, they were almost exactly the same, with a few exceptions.  He is my perfect match :D


Lately John, when given specific examples of things that I want or need from him, is taking those "suggestions" to heart and running with them almost immediately.  Sometimes it is a bit disconcerting.  Especially when it's about him being more firm...like Friday!  Ugh!  That's another story for another time!  Today, however, it was dreamy!  When I told him the things that make feel more submissive he just immediately started doing them...aaahhhhhh!  

This is my happy place...on a beach staring out a the turquoise Ocean water, under a palm tree...Can't you hear the hammock calling to John and I...

I feel like we actually got somewhere today.  This is one of the first ttwd conversations that we have had recently that went well...really well.  I am excited to be doing ttwd again.  The last few weeks have been difficult for us where ttwd is concerned and I once again feel like we are walking together hand in hand into our amazing life!

18 comments:

  1. I am so happy for both of you....you are on a journey..you seem to be going in the same direction..hoping to get to the same place.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abby! These last couple of days really have been amazing. John has really taken hold of the suggestions on how to help me be more submissive and has even discovered a few on his own!

      Hugs back at ya

      P

      Delete
  2. There are so many things I love about blogland, the friendships, people who understand what we are thinking and feeling, and posts that give us talking points in our own relationships. Ward and I have had so many fruitful discussions based on the experiences of our friends. I'm so pleased that we could pay that forward.

    And I'm so glad that you are in the floaty place - it is ....it ROCKS!

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh June! I so appreciate you and Ward and the thought you put into each post. I'm not sure (because I'm almost afraid to ask), but I think John may have made it his own personal mission to see how submissive I can be :D He is discovering new ways to "put" me in that place and I am enjoying every minute of it! The more submissive he can make me, the more Dominant he feels. I may have a monster on my hands!

      BIG BIG HUGS! And Thanks!

      P

      Delete
  3. Smiling here P. So happy for you. When TTWD gets challenging, come back and read this as a reminder of why you are going through those challenges. :)

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should probably book mark it...I'm sure I will be needing it! (But I'd sure love to postpone that as long as possible!)

      P

      Delete
  4. Lovely, dreamy post, Sweetie -
    Ward and June are excellent for showing us the way - I agree.
    Hope the feeling lasts and lasts.
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe! Thanks Lillie! Yours and Ian's was one of the posts we discussed that day :D You guys are so cute...btw congrats again on your Good Girl spanking :) Apparently June and Ward are having an impact on the two of you as well!

      Hugs

      P

      Delete
  5. Awe, this is lovely P, so glad you are in your floaty place. Isn't it wonderful :)

    Good on you two for taking time out and having those conversations. You guys are making great strides in your journey :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz! I don't know if I've mentioned it, but I REALLY dislike talking about my likes, dislikes, what turns me on, what makes me feel submissive...any of that stuff. So this conversation was a big deal for us. Hopefully it'll get easier and there will be more of them

      Hugs

      P

      Delete
  6. So happy to hear you both had a great ttwd conversation. It's what makes all that hard work worth it -- when you can both talk about it and all of a sudden feel like you're on the same page. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Exactly Riley! Being on the same page is so important in ttwd, especially in the beginning (so I'm told)

      P

      Delete
  7. Good luck on moving forward. Hope it continues to meet both your needs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sunnygirl :) He is such an amazing man that I have no doubt (now that I've opened up a bit with him) that he will do everything in his power to make me happy...it's just who he is!

      P

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. It is awesome Elle! Just the open and honest discussion was amazing :)

      P

      Delete
  9. I've found you P!!! You were on Susie's list of bloggers! Hurray!

    Hugs, Ami

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Glad you made your way over Ami!

    Hugs

    P

    ReplyDelete